As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Buy - Sell - Trade Re:good trader shout outs (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Re:good trader shout outs
Goomba
Re:good trader shout outs 11 Years, 9 Months ago
Good trader shout out to Indigo333! Great guy to to business with. Everything went super smooth.
  The topic has been locked.
Game & Watch
Re:good trader shout outs 11 Years, 8 Months ago
Don't say Nein to dealing with Nein he's a great buyer.
Chain Chomp
^^Yes Daren.

Anyway. Just bought a Monomachine from Daren. Top bloke to deal with and the unit is like factory fresh. Many Thanks.
Cappy
Just sold an MDUW MK1 to Computer Controlled. Good trader, smooth easy transaction. No trouble at all..
Chain Chomp
MDuw mkI/Octatrack/Analog Four/TT-303/Vermona Kick Lancet/Eurorack Modular System/Monotribe/Monotron Delay/Monotron
Yup, transaction was easy and quick. In person deals are always the best, and they look shady as hell, which is always fun =o]
Cappy
Don't think twice about buying, selling, or trading with Spiral. Just traded my Tempest for a MnM MKII and some cash and everything went perfectly. Highly recommended!
Goomba
Good buyer "isaac.anthony". He purchased my Machinedrum, worked out a deal promptly, paid it immediately, and maintained perfect communication throughout the process. Easy to get a hold of, and followed up to let me know everything arrived in good order!

Recommended trader!
Goomba
Re:good trader shout outs 11 Years, 7 Months ago
Just sold my Korg ESX-1 to 20306070809, really nice bloke, spoke lastnight since we have a mutual acquaintance (small world, shocking) and dropped the unit off at his place after work.
His girlfriend even had a couple of cool frosty beers ready so thanks for that too, bonus!
Boo
Traded with MPRT, He is in Italy I am in the States. Fast communication we both Shipped same day. He is added to my trusted business on this Board.

Thanks!
Cappy
I'm not on this forum anymore as I disgraced myself in a thread about the OP-1 a good while back! But I just wanted to say Undacovadruma is a top man, he brought the Esx to my place and we had a good chat, I would advise anyone to do business with him, no mucking around and he even left a batch of quality drum loops on the card for me (original too!).
Anytime buddy! Hope you get some juicy gear for your other bits
Go to top Post Reply